-
October 18th, 2006, 06:52 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Starling - Out of curiosity, are you refering mainly to the behavior of American Girl items on Ebay or all items in general?? (I'm not sure what you sell...) I'm curious because my mom, who sells a lot on Ebay, said Ebay sent out a newsletter a while back with some advice on what sells at what time. It said collectors' items often sell for higher prices after Christmas, and toys and "gift" type items sell for more beforehand. Has this been your experience??? If so, then perhaps Christmas is the time of year to buy retired AG items that usually sell for a lot (more collector type items, I mean). Just a thought...wondered what your experience has been! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks